Mike on the way up Rabbit Ears hike in the Franschhoek Conservation Area
Please see below a map of the locations of the hikes in the Cape Winelands Category. Note that most of our hikes are in the Drakenstein and Stellenbosch areas as this is closest to where we are based. Eden is split into Garden Route (along the coast) and Klein Karoo (inland area)
- Some hikes are grouped together where they start from broadly the same location and are then shown at the sub-category level (eg Mt Rochelle).
- For the Limietberg where the trail heads are miles apart I have just put a pin in the general location. Please refer to the detailed TRAIL GROUPING BY AREA post for the Limietberg to see the various trailheads
- As this is a large area you will need to navigate round the map to see all of the different areas covered.
If you click on the location a pop up box appears with the link to more detailed information on that location ie a public web site for that area and a link to my trail details and maps which are also listed below
- go to the TRAIL GROUPINGS BY AREA category for the specific area you are interested in eg Franschhoek Conservation Area
- Mt Rochelle Nature Reserve link to trail posts and route maps
- go to the specific post for the hike if you have a name for the hike by using the search bar